Lyophilized Platelets are for use in the quantification of von Willebrand Factor activity in plasma. Bio/Data Corporation offers lyophilized platelets as stand alone products in two convenient configurations, 4mL and 10mL. Tris Buffered Saline is supplied as a diluent with these platelets.
Also, lyophilized platelets can be found in our various vW Assay configurations including the vW Select®, Ristocetin CoFactor Assay system for von Willebrand Factor activity. This kit is CLIA compliant, achieves linear standard reference curves more easily, and includes all required reagents, controls, reference plasmas, and diluents in order to help achieve cost-effective, consistent, and reliable analytical results.
- Lyophilized for long term storage and stability
- Standardized fixed platelet suspension
- Diluent included - Tris Buffered Saline
- Approximate platelet count of 200,000/µL
- Quantify von Willebrand Factor Activity in plasma